Saturday, September 14, 2013

Sale and Fun!

OK - it's been kinda a crazy day around here!  Dan took me out to get my birthday present - he and my parents chipped in to get me a tablet - but with something that big - they wanted to make sure I got exactly what I wanted - so today we went looking and I got my tablet and I've had some fun today setting it up!  Plus I'm now hoping to set my programmer hubby to making me a scrapbooking program for my tablet - got some input on what you would want a scrapbooking app to do?  Let me know here or on my FB page, and if it's do-able - we will try and get it done!  

Now on to the fun!  First off - from now until the end of the month I'm having a birthday/STS closing/Featured Designer at the Studio Sale (LOL - does that make sense??  Too much going on and there's no way I'm putting all that on the flier!!!!)  So for the rest of the month - my stores will be 34% off!  Then at the end of September - I will be exclusively at the Studio.  Now I really need to get my gallery at the Studio filled up some - so I'm going offer some incentive!  

GAME TIME!
Here's the deal!!  For every layout that you do with one of my kits (even freebies) and upload to my gallery at the Studio - then leave a comment here for each one - each layout will earn you $1.00 at my store - up to $6.00!!   You have until the end of the month!  Now go have fun scrapping!  Also - don't forget that you can snag kits on sale right now!  


Happy Scrapping!!

No comments: