Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Scrapping Sunday!

I've been having some fun scrapping tonight and thought I would share some of my weekend layouts!

This fun layout uses an awesome kit called "Friends" by Growing Pains Scrapped and  Mommy Me Time Scrapper - this fun collab is all about cow girls and cow boys - especially everyone's favorite cowboy and cowgirl - I had a lot of fun with this kit - Now I just need to go dig up some of those old pictures of my daughter dressed up as Jessi.....


This one is from last Sunday, but I forgot to blog it - so here is a quick peek at my layout using "Brothers" by Nibbles Skribbles - This awesome kit is all about brothers and boys - and it's a fun kit for scrapping all those cute boy photos!  


This fun layout uses Hippie Shake by Aimee Harrison Designs - So many fun papers!!!  This was perfect for our little luau pictures!  


And another LO with Lost in a Book by Flower Scraps! 





No comments: