Monday, September 17, 2012

Bad Deanna!

Well - I've been a very bad CT member - I've been doing tons of scrapping, but I haven't been very good about blogging!  So here is a peek at some of the amazing stuff that they have been doing.


Nibbles Skribbles has a new collab out called Birthday Girl - just in time for my little one's 3rd birthday - this is a 2 page spread - i love all the fabulous papers!



This Nibbles Skribbles LO is from Go Team - a great sports themed kit.


TThis one is from a classy kit called Romantical.  And yes - even 10 years after my wedding, I'm still scrapping the pictures....


This one is also a Nibbles Skribbles creation called Sibling Love


These two are from Scrappy Cocoa and Amber Shaw - the first one also uses a template from Aimee Harrison.



And last but not least, my two best design buddies have teamed up to create Two Moose Designs - a whole separate designing entity with more goodies for me to play with

This layout uses their first big release New Beginnings






No comments: