Sunday, January 22, 2012

Scrappin' Sunday

It seems that between waiting for this baby to come and getting ready for the Designer Darling Competition at STS - that I haven't done much designing - but yesterday I actually got some work done on a new kit - plus I have a ton of new CU stuff that I just need to get packaged up and sent through quality check, so hopefully in a week or two I will have some time to get them finished and in the store.... :) I am going in to be induced on Tuesday, so but Tuesday night I will have a new baby - so think of me! And hopefully next Scrappin' Sunday will have new baby pictures! :)

This first LO is of my kids helping Daddy as he builds stuff for our new house, they love helping him! I used "Do It Yourself" by Connie Prince


This one was done with a huge birthday collab from the Studio by a large group of designers including my awesome CT boss Manda of Nibbles Skribbles called "It's My Birthday" This kit is a bit more grown up - but as you can see it totally works for younger kids too :)





No comments: